Cliffe Woods 10K

41 to 44 of 44 messages
17/07/2007 at 15:56
Gosh, I never heard about the collapses...not good :o(

Himpy, I was in a white top, not orange - I'm sure you passed me though! my fella was all in black and mostly a few feet ahead trying to make me go faster, didn't quite work!

Think I'll be using flatter 10ks with an earlier (hence cooler) start for trying to beat my 52.30 pb.... I'm going for the bluewater 10k in august, hope it's flat! (not quite sure I'll be ready to pull out a PB in less than a month!)

Anyone going for the bluewater one?
17/07/2007 at 15:59
John, here's a link to the results, they're stilll there.
http://www.cerebralpalsycare.co.uk/results1.htm

Michelle - Yes Im also doing Bluewater, not sure if its fkat though, Bluwater is in a slight valley isnt it.
17/07/2007 at 16:01
Ah yes I did see you. You did a wee bit more overtaking than me.

My other (non running)half said that one girl collapsed just after crossing the line and they had to give her oxygen. She was in a pretty bad way by the sounds of it and another person was being seen to by the St Johns just before the home straight. Hope they are okay now.
17/07/2007 at 17:23
Bluewater is in a disused quarry.

The elevation profile given on the race website shows a not totally flat course.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 44 of 44 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.