Coalite-Nike Bolsover 10K

A nice little pre-Xmas canter

4 messages
24/10/2002 at 15:09
Just a quick one to recommend the Coalite-Nike Bolsover 10K race nr Chesterfield on December 15th. I ran it last year and found it to be well-organised, fast, and enjoyable. Lovely hot showers at the end, good changing/bag holding facilities, as well as a nice warm sweat-shirt in a choice of colours for all competitors.
See you there people.
DT
24/10/2002 at 15:39
Interesting and local .... do you have contact details to apply for this race ??

Just need to find a babysitter for my son as it's my weekend to have him !
24/10/2002 at 15:44
Print off the entry form off this website, which is the North Derbyshire Running Club site. http://homepages.tesco.net/~marlowe/

DT

24/10/2002 at 18:29
DT,
Thanks for the advice. I picked an entry form up at the Clumber Park 10K and had already penciled this into my diary as a possibility, however this will now become a definate.

Sutts

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.