Coastal Half-Marathon, Portsmouth

worth a try?

21 to 22 of 22 messages
13/02/2012 at 17:59
Same here... I couldn't wait to get home and have a hot shower, but well done to everyone. The pictures from the day are now available at ianburnettphotography.co.uk if you want to see them. Needless to say I had my eyes closed as the picture was taken of me at the finish line. I'll be better prepared next time...
13/02/2012 at 18:17
Well done everybody. My PB by almost 3mins and if that wasn't enough I also decided to run another 4 miles to get back home Any notice the official results keeps changing, yesterday it showed i ran 1:29:09 @ 39th and today 1:31:36 @36th, my race nr is also diffirent today. And if that wan't enough on the Ian Burnet photo website i saw a guy with the same race nr as me!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 22 of 22 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.