Coniston 14 - 1 April

Why no thread?

4 messages
02/04/2006 at 20:01
Odd - did this race yesterday - what a fab event, but no thread and as far as i can see nowhere to review it.

An excellently organised race, right down to boarding over the cattle grid, runs right round Coniston Water in the lakes - undulating all the way, big field, great marshalls and a tremendously well organised finish. 1350 people ran, so I asume some other forumites did - your thoughts?

Only slight criticism i we could have dome with another drinks station - maybe at 4/8/11 miles?
02/04/2006 at 20:09
D'OH!! There is one - posted by me!!
02/04/2006 at 21:02
andy-
theres no problem talking to yourself ,its when you start hearing voices when you no somethings wrong

glad you had a good race mate well done
03/04/2006 at 10:37
Andy there was another Coniston thread because I posted on it on sat after the race I enjoyed the run although I feel it is getting tougher I also agree it does need more water stations. I guess you could carry something but the race is hard enough itself. Lovely friendly atmosphere good day out

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.