Cornish Marathon 2011

Hilly

41 to 46 of 46 messages
22/11/2010 at 20:17
Give me time pal, one day!

Dartmoor discovery??? I'll have excuse this time I got Stockholm the week before.
23/11/2010 at 04:05

My shaky little ipod Nano video is uploading as I type. Presuming Youtube doesn't kick it out then it should be online by the time you lazy bunch get out of bed

http://devoniain.blogspot.com/2010/11/cornish-marathon.html 

Edited: 23/11/2010 at 04:15
23/11/2010 at 20:32

Muzza

I was listening to one of the marathon talk podcasts the other day and they were talking about various races one being the North Devon Marathon.Just thought I'd let you know that you were mentioned ,not Muzza but  by your full nameIf I remember rightly they were talking about what a tough race it is and the various times people did.

I look out for the Cornish/Devon races as my parents live down in Bude though haven't done a race down there(too many hills)

I'm doing my first marathon next April(Brighton) so have some catching up to do

23/11/2010 at 23:09

Susiebe1, yeah I did hear it, North devon is a very hard marathon, come give it a go!! Good luck In brighton suppose to be a good marathon!!

Marathontalk is a good podcast! love it!

Iain, well done on the video mate, shame u recorded 52 mins of ya hand!

25/11/2010 at 16:56
Muzza/ Iain

Just to say there are lots of photos of the marathon on the St Austell Runners Club website........pointed out to me by a guy I met yesterday who knew the guy taking the photos.

27/11/2010 at 05:44
Yeah I did see them m8, some tagged me the pics on facebook

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 46 of 46 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.