Croydon 'Memsab' 10K

21 to 23 of 23 messages
21/10/2002 at 12:15
The course was described to me as undulating and this proved to be the case. Nonetheless, I enjoyed the course and thought it was well organised and supported.
21/10/2002 at 12:27
Deb,

Lets get this straight, you think it is quite a tough course but managed to knock 7 minutes off your P.B. ! Actually it is strange but it isn't what you would think of as a fast course but it was also my fastest last year. I know what you mean about cold, I was stood at the Crystal Palace at 6:30am. Before you ask I had to leave at 1pm so I don't know if the 100 mile record was broken but the leading Brit dropped out jst before I left. There were two Russians who were going well though. By the way at least Crystal Palace managed a draw at the weekend - I won't mention Arsenal's result !
21/10/2002 at 13:22
Paul
What Arsenal result!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.