Dartmoor discovery

6 messages
17/12/2004 at 14:00
Any discovery veterans out there ?

Enjoyed the race very much last year- first time- and was blessed with actual hot weather in June - unusual for the moors !!
Anyone planning it again for June ?
Anyone not aware of this race- a superb scenic 32 mile road race- takes in some stunning scenery of dartmoor. Lots of ups and downhills- sore toe nails and quads after !
Anyone seriously fancing joining me in doint it in fancy dress this time ?
I am trying to locate a giant egg costume and run both London and this one in the egg.
Anyone fancy being a chicken/etc, i would seriously be interested in hearing from you. All to raise awareness of ectopc pregnancies- a devastating condition close to my heart.
Mr mac/shades/etc.. ???

Mike,
17/12/2004 at 14:25
there's a thread already up and running with DD veterans and newbies on... I'll boing it up....it's on the Ultra threads.
17/12/2004 at 14:29
Hi Hubcap - hi there, we have a thread already on this race, I think it's on the Ultra section.
Sorry, there is no way I'm dressing up as a chicken. If you dress up as an egg you'll be able to just roll down these hills!
Please copy your message on that thread to see if you can find a chicken!
17/12/2004 at 14:44
Oops sorry guys ! didnt mean to confuse things and start a new thread !
How do i copy thread over ? Thanks
17/12/2004 at 15:40
Select the text in your posting, right click and select copy, then go over to other thread and paste.
17/12/2004 at 17:01
Cheers !!!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.