Disney Marathon

Disney Marathon

3 messages
05/10/2003 at 21:23
Anyone doing this? Its in jan 2004. Im entered.Anyone done this before? Any advise?
07/10/2003 at 11:02
Plodder get on the Commadderriee (or whatever its called thread) marathong (lives out there and has/is doing it) and Tigger is doing it too I believe!

You lucky bugger!
14/10/2003 at 13:40
I've done the full marathon twice and half once. The first half is great fun and loads to see (even though for an hour or two you are in the dark). The full marathon is hard, but worth every step. The thing I like about the following few days, its the only place you can wear your medal for a few days and they think you are really someone special. So wear yours with pride, more so if you go into any theme parks after. Four of us from York are doing it in 2004.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.