Donnington Way 105K

Anyone done this before

5 messages
09/11/2012 at 17:53
As Ive failed to get my entry in for the Thames Trot 50 in time Im considering this as an alternative in preparation for the Thames 100. It looks like a lovely event not too far from me, but ive never heard of it or the organisers before. Id be interested to to know the opinions of anyone who has ran it before . Cheers
K-D
19/11/2012 at 11:07

Hi, Mr. F.  It's a new event from new organisers (of which I am one) -  have a look at www.facebook.com/CotswoldRunning to see how runners found our first event, The Broadway Tower Marathon & 1/2 Marathon.

25/11/2012 at 21:26
Tempted
16/12/2012 at 08:36

Very tempted! And it's local!

29/12/2012 at 19:14
I'm entered! It looks brill. Always great to get behind a new event. The Wolds are always great to run through. Just want the rain to stop in time!! Thanks for your work Kurt!!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.