Doone Valley 11.4

3 messages
16/09/2002 at 19:06
If anyone relishes a challenge this is it. There is 2250' of climbing to do in 11.4 miles and my legs are absolutley shattered today.

I would recommend this run for the challenge, stunning Noth Devon scenery and good organisation.

I Completed this run yesterday in 1:29:40 and incidently my half mara pb is 1:28:42.
Moe
17/09/2002 at 10:01
Totally agree this event knocks the spots off any other race for scenery, We had walked the route last year and if you should run it you really ought to walk it as well as trying to appriciate the scenery while running would probably be close to suicidal in a couple of spots!
20/09/2002 at 00:14
The course is definately a bit nuts in places. Its made parts of my body ache that I never normally even notice.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.