Dronfield 10K

Anyone doing it?

4 messages
16/01/2013 at 20:49
This is one I do every year. Not an amazing course but very friendly and well - organised.
27/02/2013 at 23:18
How hilly compared to the wrap up warm in Graves Park?
28/02/2013 at 11:24
Did it last year, but falls on my wedding anniversary this year so no can do . It's a good race and very well organised. Not done the wrap up warm Tim so don't know. There is a couple of hills that are not bad the first one just after the start is the worst in my view, and also some fast downhill sections.
28/02/2013 at 13:51
There's a little sharp hill in the first k, then a long quick down and then a long steady climb, not too steep, of about a mile between 3.5 k and 5k ish. Then the lap repeats but missing the first climb. Not as many climbs as WrapUp but you do do the long climb twice which a lot of folk struggle with.

I think it's a good race though made by the nice support.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.