Dublin races

4 messages
05/03/2012 at 13:32

Afternoon all

I was hoping to combine a weekend in Dublin this year with a race  and wondered if anyone could recommend a suitable race in the Dublin area - ideally a 10k or half marathon.

Many thanks

Maria

05/03/2012 at 16:46
The Great Ireland Run is on in the Phoenix Park on Sunday 15th April. Check it out on www.greatrun.org. Its always a good event but you would want to enter soon.
05/03/2012 at 16:48
Also there is a race series in the park in July, August and Sept with a 5 mile, 10 mile and half marathon. Very reasonable to enter and they are very well organised. Check these out on the Dublin Marathon website. I think entry opened recently. Good luck!
06/03/2012 at 08:59

Thanks very much Maire.

Unfortunately the Great Ireland Run is too early - going to Bonn on 19th April to run a half marathon there - no way I'll get two jollies in one month!

I will have a look at the Dublin Marathon website.

Thanks again.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.