Dudmaston 5k Fun Run & 10k Run

4 messages
28/07/2012 at 11:13
Turned up for this race today (28/7/2012) to finds gates closed, wasn't until we goggled it to make sure we were in right place that we found the date has been changed to 8/9/2012! Disappointed it wasn't advertised/updated on this site was looking forward to it!
12/08/2012 at 10:32

I've entered the 10k [for 8th September].   I'm quite slow so looking forward to a nice pootle round the trails.

Please note that this race is NOT FULL [as at 12th August].

13/08/2012 at 16:25

I train in these woods and it will make for a great run. I am a volunteer for the event and I have already done the 5k route and will be doing to 10k tonight. The woods are beautiful and if you like trail running this race could be a classic!! I think they were slow to update but don't let that put you off.

18/10/2012 at 12:43

I was there at the race. Lot of crowd. Fun to be there, amazingly entertaining. Looking forward to participate in more such races.

-----------------------------------

Fun run

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.