Dulwich Runners Charity 10K

3 messages
14/10/2002 at 14:01
Just a quick shout to the organisers of Sunday's 10K. I thought the organisation and the marshalling was fantastic and a real credit to the Dulwich Runners. If any of you are out there, a big thank you from me.

And the course was pretty good too. I managed to knock over a minute off my previous best to come home in 47:34. (I turned 32 two days before, so it was a very nice present indeed!)
14/10/2002 at 16:10
I would have to agree, things were kept nice and simple and the marshalling was top notch.. A good size field and the course was certainly plesant a challenge, not too flat, not to steep...

Good job folks, looking forward to next year !
15/10/2002 at 12:33
Glad you enjoyed it! As a member of Dulwich, I'll pass on your comments to those who organised and marshalled.

See you next year...!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.