EALING HALF

5 messages
21/01/2013 at 15:26

I booked an early entry to the Ealing Half Marathon, Sunday September 29th 2013, but have just found out that I won't be able to make this years event.... I ran it last year, and it was really well organised.

If anyone wants to enter at the guaranteed early bird rate of £29 (normally £34) - and almost sold out, then I have been told by the organisers that I can do a race transfer... as long as I can find someone to take my place.

Please let me know if you would like to take my place - all we would have to do is send them the details of the new person...

Thanks very much

10/03/2013 at 10:54
Hi have you still got this?
13/03/2013 at 14:57

Hello

Thanks for getting in touch.

Yes, I have! Let me know if you are interested and we can arrange transfer asap.

19/05/2013 at 17:36

Hello, if anyone would still like to take my place at the early bird price, I still have the place. Just message me if you are interested. Thanks!

26/09/2013 at 15:34

Still have it... 

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.