Easter Bunny 10km (Incorporating Somerset Road Race Championship 2007)

So who's doing this one?

61 to 66 of 66 messages
09/04/2007 at 14:08
Hi DB9, fabbo new pb there - excellent news. That's a huge chunk off a 10k time that fast!

That's great news for your daughter Mak's Friend - brilliant time for a debut 10k.

What a lovely race, brilliantly organised and great goodies. I really appreciated the weather too - but my supporters did not. At least there was somewhere warm and inviting for them to wait.

JW - I am so sorry I was halfway back to Bristol before I remembered the jelly beans - my brain must be made of a similar jelly stuff. Do you work in town? Maybe I could pick them up sometime. Otherwise you will have to drop them at the RW stand at the Expo.

<<shameless copy of DB9's understated style>> (ahem)...55.28 (unofficial), 55.40(probably official - always takes me 10-12 secs to cross the start), new pb and v chuffed too.
P Q
09/04/2007 at 14:09
Thanks for that Mac, decided against it in the end. Hope you all enjoyed :-)
09/04/2007 at 14:12
Also, great to see RD and son beforehand and so sorry that the debut race was not to be - there'll be more I'm sure.

And a big wave to Rich and Trin. Great to see you both, even if you were brandishing a camera Rich.

Rio, I hope that you kept the marathon in mind for the rest of the run and enjoyed yourself. I must say (after following you for a bit) those are pretty impressive calf muscles you have there! Is that from the cycling?

Right I'm off to soak up the sun that is blessing Thornbury right now, before hitting Tesco (groan) later on.
09/04/2007 at 15:55
oatcake - no probs will do that or send to you with supporters on the day
pb for me 41.11 well chuffed
09/04/2007 at 16:03
RD - We were waiting for you and son to finish but didn't see you. What happened.
ImRio    pirate
11/04/2007 at 09:47
Oats think calf muscles are from all the hills I train on both running and cycling! Though you wouldnt believe that on Monday as I walked up the hill!!! AGAIN!

Still I did get another pb by 20secs so happy enough

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
61 to 66 of 66 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.