Edinburgh Forthside 2007

3 messages
02/04/2007 at 13:57
I just completed my first half marathon yesterday in 2hrs 3min. I've got to admit that even though I was in pain with my groin at around 10-11 miles, I felt really good, (and my knee held up). This time last year I coudn't run at all without being out of breath, so I can't wait to do my next one.
02/04/2007 at 16:57
Anthony, well done on the race. There is already a thread for the Edinburgh Forthside Marathon. Not always easy to find them if you're not used to looking as the search functions aren't too good. If you go to the events page and find your event, if there is already a thread for that event, then it will be listed on that page under 'Forum Discussions'. :)
http://www.runnersworld.co.uk/forum/forummessages.asp?EN=34641&URN=6&UTN=92300&Events_Last=1&V=2&SP=
03/04/2007 at 12:37
Thx Soph, I'll have a look there.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.