Edinburgh Marathon 2013

21 to 28 of 28 messages
28/04/2013 at 20:31

Looking forward to Edinburgh...

Did London last week in 3 hours 7 mins so will try and get under the golden 3 hour mark.

Just hope the wind is kind to us on the way back...

Then celebrate with some fine Stewarts ale and look forward to the pubs and nightlife on the Sunday evening!!!

Good luck everyone!

PG3
29/04/2013 at 10:19

I have a place for sale (going cheaply) if anyone wants to buy it. philippa_hilton  @   hotmail.com  (i put some gaps in there to try and stop spam)

Edited: 29/04/2013 at 10:19
GTC
30/04/2013 at 22:09

There's still time, just, to take part in my research project on positive self-talk. If you have 2 long runs left (at least over half marathon distance) and want to take part then email me directly at g.cochrane4232@student.leedsmet.ac.uk and I'll get the pre-study questionnaire to you asap.

GTC
08/05/2013 at 23:02

Hi all,

This will be my first marathon, training has gone very well and would like to finish in just under 4 hours, is there anyone who would like to help me out with pacing as I know there are no pacers within race.

Thanks

Cbo
09/05/2013 at 08:34

Hi Paul- I am completly new to this Forum stuff, but there seems to be a more active thread on the link below regarding Edinburgh. I'm sure you'll get lots of advice there. How's your training gone? 

I did my first marathon last year ( Paris). I'm running more this year and lighter and will not have as many loo stops!! So all that in the equation ( plus no congestion) I am hoping for 14 mins faster and to get just under 4hrs as well. I think there may be a few of us, so whilst I wouldn't be ideal to pace you as I am not certain of my ability to go under 4hrs, but I would be intrested in a group of 4hrs getting together. What colour starting pen are you in? I haven't got mine yet as need to come from France.

Good luck.

Carla

http://www.runnersworld.co.uk/forum/spring-marathon/edinburgh-marathon/228665-13.html

23/05/2013 at 10:24

hi guys, is anybody parking on the musselbough racecourse parking...and if so how are you getting to the start line.  theres buses but ive been on the website and its abit confusing. any help is appreciated!

23/05/2013 at 12:40

See the thread you posted chief, I've left bus info there.

GTC
25/05/2013 at 01:11

Good luck for the marathon. Stay positive.

GTC

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 28 of 28 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.