Edinburgh Marathon Entry for sale - event now full

Standard entry for sale at face value

15 messages
16/02/2010 at 15:03

Hi,

Due to injury I will not be able to participate in the 2010 Edinburgh Marathon and am looking to transfer my entry to someone who will be able to use it. This is perfectly legit (see email copy below) and i obviously would pay the £10 transfer fee. Standard race entry is now closed so if you're looking for an entry without applying to a charity drop me an email (joseph.beal@hasbro.co.uk) and I'll transfer the entry over.

Many Thanks

Joe

Hello JosephSorry to hear you have an injury. Unfortunately you cannot transfer your Marathon place to Half Marathon. 

If you withdraw from the race you will get a deferred entry (even though deferred, the entry fee would still have to be paid again).  You will receive an automated email later on this year advising when you need to use your deferred place by. 

You can transfer your place to another runner.  This would cost approx £10 admin fee – you would need to know the runners details to transfer (this option will be fully operational on our website within the next couple of weeks) by going to our website <a href="http://www.edinburgh-marathon.com/" title="blocked::http://www.edinburgh-marathon.com/">www.edinburgh-marathon.com</a> click on my detailstransfer/alter entry option

Both these options can be administered by yourself if you log into your details and select the option required. 

If I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Tanya

Tanya Dixon
Event Administrator

e: <a href="mailto:tanya@gsi-events.com" title="blocked::mailto:tanya@gsi-events.com">tanya@gsi-events.com</a>
t: 01620 890 444
f: 01620 890 787
w: <a href="http://www.gsi-events.com/" title="blocked::http://www.gsi-events.com/">www.gsi-events.com</a> GSi Events organise the following events:Edinburgh Marathon, The Big Fun Runs and Kilomathon UK
22/02/2010 at 11:42
i also have an entry place which i can no longer use and will be happy to exchange if someone needs it.
07/03/2010 at 13:53

Hi,

I am looking for an entry for the Edinburgh Marathon, do you still have the your entry?

Gary 

08/03/2010 at 22:20

Edinburgh Marathon transfer

I have an entry for the full marathon too, which I can no longer use.  There is a £10 transfer fee payable to the marathon organisers, plus the cost of the entry to me.  Any takers?

Charlie

10/03/2010 at 08:49

Hi Charlie

I will take the place if possible. Please email me at garypostins@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

Gary 

25/04/2010 at 11:36

do any of you guys still have a place for sale?

Really keen would pay full cost and admin!

Pete

06/02/2011 at 12:03

Hi All,

I have a place that I can no longer use. Anyone still looking for a place?

Dave 

17/02/2011 at 15:36

Hi all

I am looking for a place as i was a bit slow getting my act together. If anyone has a place please email me on svrobertson @technip.com

Cheers

Steven

Edited: 17/02/2011 at 15:37
21/02/2011 at 19:22
Hi, I am looking for a place also. Can't believe Its full.

Really appreciate some help

Please email wrighton999@aol.com

Thanks

Edited: 21/02/2011 at 19:23
06/03/2011 at 04:09

Hi I am also looking for a place. Happy to pay all costs.

mail ws@kct-group.com

Thanks

Warwick

21/03/2011 at 11:18
Is anyone still looking for a marathon place? i have one i can transfer. Email me at shell.lewis1981@googlemail.com.
Michelle
22/03/2011 at 22:28
1 place available. email a.p.jayasekara@gmail.com if interested.
30/03/2011 at 19:15

i am unable to run to an injury. if you want a place email jesherwin@hotmail.com before the tranfer date 1st april

07/02/2012 at 22:24
Any further runners willing to part with their entry at face value plus costs, please contact me day_james@hotmail.com. Many thanks in advance! James.
28/02/2012 at 20:43

Hi - if anyone else is unable to do the edninburgh marathon i would love your spot - happy to pay all costs for entry and transfer. Please let me know at rufushack@hotmail.com. Cheers! Rufus

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
15 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.