Exe to Axe

c

3 messages
23/04/2013 at 16:59

I ran the exe to axe (exmouth to seaton coastal route) recently the hardest run ive ever done. im training for the edinburgh marathon too. Basically my question is how do peoples times compare from the exe to axe to a marathon?

I ran the exe to axe in 3 hours 22 which i was told was good but obviously a marathon is longer and ive never run that distance before

25/04/2013 at 11:02

That's a pretty impressive time, mine was 3hrs 35 and i came 24th. Was well chuffed with that.

25/04/2013 at 19:58

Chris. I did Exe to Axe a few years ago in about 3:15 and I was at around 3:30 marathon ability at the time. There are lots of variables though. When I did the E2A it was dry underfoot, so fastish. Hope this helps.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.