Eyam Half-Marathon

who's doing this then

21 to 27 of 27 messages
10/05/2007 at 17:33
Clairster - sounds like a nice undulating course, if it is first back buys the beer I am going for the scenery.
10/05/2007 at 23:00
definitely wont be me..i'm in it for the scenary too :)
11/05/2007 at 07:36
What scenery, have you seen the forecast, under derwent reser might have more veiws.
11/05/2007 at 09:46
hmm, i know..could be a little damp. must remember to pack my arm bands :)
12/05/2007 at 10:13
Oh dear. The BBC weather website has revised is prediction for Sunday from "light showers" to "heavy rain". Mind you, I'm out on a stag do the night before, so running the Eyam Half Marathon in heavy rain is the best cure for a hangover I can think of!

I don't think a p.b. is on the cards, somehow....
13/05/2007 at 14:28
Just got back, really enjoyed it although did a pretty crap time, perhaps a hangover would have helped, hope you got rid of yours on route shaggy!hope you all got round in one piece...
14/05/2007 at 09:37
fab race, really enjoyed it. well done to the village and all the organisers for putting on a fantastic day. lots of water stations, lots of support and the hills were entertaining! how lucky were we with the weather???

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 27 of 27 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.