Forces March-5 Marathons in 5days

charity event

21 to 26 of 26 messages
07/01/2013 at 13:52

Seren I sympathise, I'm all done in with Charities, and cannot go to the same people again, I am missing out on good events though.

08/01/2013 at 10:07

Perhaps we should think about setting a higher level of entry fee for those who would like to take part but don't want the pressure of having to raise sponsorship? This would mean you get to take part and the charity raises vital funds too!

Would this appeal to you? Please let us have your feedback.

08/01/2013 at 12:27

I don't know if I can speak for others but that is something I've suggested in the past, and it would be appealing

08/01/2013 at 12:34

Thank you for your comments EKGO. We will have a look into it!

29/01/2013 at 11:41

For those intending to take part, there are just 2 days left to qualify for the huge January discounts on entry.

WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR ENTRY: • ENTRY INTO ALL FIVE DAYS OF THE FORCES MARCH • ACCOMMODATION SPACE AT THE OVERNIGHT CAMPSITES • BREAKFAST ON DAYS 2, 3, 4 AND 5 • EVENING MEALS ON DAYS 1, 2, 3 AND 4 • BBQ CELEBRATION ON DAY 5 • TROPHY PRESENTATION • SHOWERS AND TOILETS AT CAMPSITES • WATER STATIONS APPROX EVERY 7 MILES • MEDALS FOR ALL ENTRANTS • SPORTS PHYSIOTHERAPY TEAM ON SITE • FULL MEDIC TEAM ON SITE AND ON ROUTE

Visit www.forcesmarch.org.uk to find out more about the adventure and what's in store for those taking part.

21/02/2013 at 09:56

this event is brilliant .

If you get the chance to do it then go for it.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 26 of 26 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.