Forest Five

Midsummer fun in Bracknell

41 to 47 of 47 messages
22/06/2006 at 11:32
Thank you for comments Mr Forest Runner.

The results I believe are being put together today (we had the positions last night and it's a case of putting the times against them). So hopefully they should be up soon on the BFR website

www.bracknell-forest-runners.org.uk

Many thanks to those who came last night, I am glad the mossies kept well away!!!!
23/06/2006 at 08:08
Well done for another fab race.

The Mars bar has been eaten so I'm looking forward to 2007 already.

I did seem somebody with an expensive looking camera taking photo's near the finish. Will there be any photo's?

23/06/2006 at 09:37
I'm not too sure. I think I know the chap you are talking about but it may be photos for the local press as opposed to actual race photos.
23/06/2006 at 15:14
Is it today yet Eddiiiiieeee?
MB.
23/06/2006 at 15:30
I was just thinking about this race, and pondering whether to do it or not.

Do you do really late entries?

Well done everyone, maybe see you next year.

;-)
23/06/2006 at 19:47
I did it twice on Wednesday, MB.

Once when we were walking around the course, measuring it and putting up tape and mile markers.

I was marshalling at mile 3, so I ran from the start to my station and then ran the rest after it finished.

I was thinking about doing it again yesterday, but there wouldn't have been any mars bars.
26/06/2006 at 09:01
The results are now up. Sorry for any delay and thanks for your patience. THe resutls can be found at

www.bracknell-forest-runners.org.uk

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 47 of 47 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.