Fred Hughes 10

Entries now open

221 to 225 of 225 messages
21/01/2008 at 18:13

Thanks for your concern........... as it happens I do not feel better!!!!! Really peeved!!!!!!

Well done on beating RW though. I could not have continued after two of my club members passed me (no names or ages!!!) 

Hess.    pirate
21/01/2008 at 22:31

Really enjoyed yesterday

Just about perfect conditions 

Must be doing something right in my marathon training as I beat last years time by 2 mins. 77:30!!!! really pleased as target was sub 85

Noticed some good times out there yesterday well done to everyone. If any of you ae doing Berko half I may see you there! 

21/01/2008 at 22:41

Ah, Brooks, now it's my turn to get my excuse in.  I had to drive to Sheffield on the day before, un-load the car, and then drive straight back.  Didn't get to bed until 04:00. 

Still, I accept that Buntingford was a glitch in an otherwise un-memorable running career so my watch time of 1:29:34 is a more accurate measure of my ability.  

Mind you, I must have some sort of running reputation if Mitten finds it necessary to applaud the fact that you beat me.  Doesn't she know that, excluding Buntingford, you ALWAYS beat me? 

The Trickster    pirate
22/01/2008 at 08:32
I notice Graham '3 yellow cards' Poll beat me by 4 mins (he did 1.24.39 [chip time])
22/01/2008 at 10:26

Sorry to hear that Mitts. Hope you get better soon. Actually I was running so badly I thought at about mile8, Mitten is going to come past me in a moment but you never did.

Of course I wasn't running THAT badly that it ever occured to me that Richard W might come past me

Richard - sounds a lame excuse to me. Its only 2 hours to Sheffield from Luton so can't be much more than anotther 30 minutes to you. Even if you say an hour (I guess you would go up the M11 / A14, it is bad planning to leave it so late you don't leave Sheffield until 1am !!!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
221 to 225 of 225 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.