Gaddesby Gallop

21 to 23 of 23 messages
21/12/2003 at 23:02
all ready picked one out kacy millennium run 10k in Notts on the 28/12/03 so I'm already feeling heaps better! cheers anyways!
22/12/2003 at 16:53
Glad to hear your feeling better goachie and good luck for the 10k. I actually did'nt make it to Gaddesby in the end after hubbys works do on the Friday someone was a little hungover I'll say no more! I'm doing the Wheaton Aston 10k on the 27th now looking forward to that. Happy Xmas and happy running in 2004.
24/12/2012 at 08:46

Cracking course and very wet and extremely muddy! Laughed alot too despite the onslaught of rain! Nice cup of tea and a mars bar for afterwards was a nice finish to the race. Hosepipe wasn't as cold as the dew pond, tunnel, river and mahoosive puddles. Might even find potatoes growing in my trail shoes due to the amount of muck in them! Did you manage a decent time??

Definitely a great race despite finishing in 59 minutes!!

Edited: 24/12/2012 at 08:46

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.