Garstang 10k

Anyone?

21 to 23 of 23 messages
08/01/2006 at 21:08
ANDY - it's 49.57 you cheeky monkey! I;m still soooo excited! (and if I take the 40 seconds off it's even closer to 49!)
Paul - my garmin said 6.21 so I lost a few hundred metres somewhere! Congrats on coming first btw - and hope you have some shiny new shoes ready for me to test!
08/01/2006 at 21:16
Ah yes, soz matey - well done anyway - at least a minute off that at dewsbury though...

it was all in the warm-up, y'see.
08/01/2006 at 21:19
We said exactly that, Stuard - the Trafford 10k starts at a school - they assemble in the playground and then move you onto the road for the start - nice wide road, traffic's not inconvenienced any more than they are with us all legging it out ontpo the road, and at garstang you're off the main road in about 300 yards anyway.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.