George Dunster Imber 1/2M

181 to 191 of 191 messages
05/03/2003 at 17:17
Thank you Andrea for all your help and I hope you will be able to join us next year (but hope to catch up with you before then x)
05/03/2003 at 17:20
hi there foxy,yes v sorry not to do chatty thing,was rather tired for some reason...
possibility of getting to Vrynwy ...will investigate further...
05/03/2003 at 17:58
or vyrnwy.or wherever..
06/03/2003 at 08:01

&rea - you missed a great day!!!! Thanks for your input beforehand though.

In case you've not found them, our photos from the day are being posted >here

There are 4 new pics there now guys, but you've got to find them, and I've done the results too altho' I'm not sure if I've got Groover right!

Also, if you mooch around the site, you'll find a preview of the route of the Connemarathon. Difficult to believe the pics were taken on the same day as we crossed Salisbury Plain!
06/03/2003 at 09:47
richk..you've forgotten about me! 1:26:44..sadly not a pb (not surprising on those hills!)
06/03/2003 at 22:01
Whoops a daisy on two counts then!

I'll test drive the link this time . . . sorry Alex . .

TwoDogs . . . see what happens when you don't come and say hello? Never mind - you and Wrinty are now entered in the Imber Forum Hall of Fame, which you should find >here.

&rea - forgot to mention - I'll be joining in at Bath as well but I haven't a clue what number I am. Hope you enjoy it and don't get too great an advantage from that warm weather training!!

Fingers crossed!!!
06/03/2003 at 22:04
B*gg*r - didn't work again . . try here instead.
06/03/2003 at 22:10
Nice work RichK.
Thank you.

Now that we've all patted ourselves on the back for our personal Bests, any of you flight of feet guys want to give us an idea how much faster us mortals could expect to run on a fast course
Trogs    pirate
07/03/2003 at 00:09
Excellent site RichK - thanks, and to the photographers too.
07/03/2003 at 08:31
Excellent site Rich, at least I have the photographic evidence that I made it round.

I wish I'd done a PB, but I'm afraid to say that Imber was my PW :-(, even so it was an excellent run and anyone managing a PB on that course deserves a beer ( as long as I'm not paying - I'm a tight Northerner :-) ).
10/03/2003 at 20:55
Evenin' all . . . just to let you know in the post Reading euphoria that thanks to Little Feat there are 4 more pics up in the pre-race section . . .

. . still haven't written the authentic race report yet but I'll get around to it this week . .

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
181 to 191 of 191 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.