Getting to...Not the Roman IX

6 messages
14/12/2005 at 18:17
Hello hello, im planning on entering, but dont know how easy it is to get to the race. Im travelling north on the train from Birmingham, where do I get the train to, and what happens after that?!

Would really appreciate any help please!

Many thanks, Tom
14/12/2005 at 21:29
good question....

firstly from birmingham i hope you'll be travelling south.

stratford would be the nearest station i guess, but you'll have a mile or two's warmup to get to race HQ.

if i'm doing you can have a lift from coventry... failing that rhb..
15/12/2005 at 10:35
Stratford is north of Birmingham surely?? I thought I was good a geography. Ahh thats a shame, sounds tricky to get to. hmmmm thanks though
20/12/2005 at 10:35
Are you thinking of Stafford Tom? The Roman IX starts in Tiddington just outside Startford on Avon, probably not the most accesible place by public transport

20/12/2005 at 11:00
this is something i am planning on thinking about the day before
like i always do

:-)

20/12/2005 at 12:23
oh maybe.. hmmm it seems like public transport isn't going to be the easiest. hey ho

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.