Gibbet Hill 10K

Results

3 messages
15/07/2010 at 16:28

Hi all,

Many thanks to all that competed in our Gibbet Hill 10K. Thanks for all the kind comments given to our marshalls and volunteers.

I forgot to mention results availability during my announcements at the start ... Results are being compiled right now.... all the placings and timings are now input... I just have a few queries to iron out.

We will update the holding page on the website in the next few days replacing the current download link for the entry form ... with a download link for the results... so be patient for a few days whilst we get the results checked... but I am confident the results will be finalised by the weekend...

Thanks once again... and as mentioned earlier check the website during the weekend.

Cheers

Dave B

Haslemere Border AC.

15/07/2010 at 17:00

All over for another year Dave,

Thanks for all your and marshal/helpers efforts. Great race and the signage was top notch.

Cheers.

12/07/2012 at 10:06
Edited: 12/07/2012 at 10:08

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.