Glasgow 1/2M photos?

9 messages
11/09/2002 at 08:28
Has anyone had any luck with www.asiorders.com? They were supposed to be photographing all the runners but I've not heard anything from them yet despite registering an interest.

Tim
11/09/2002 at 13:33
Haven't heard anything either, but given how long it seemed to take them to send out London photos last year, I'm not holding my breath. It could take a while, so don't worry, it's nothing personal!
11/09/2002 at 14:37
Cheers. I'll start breathing again then. ;-)

Tim
11/09/2002 at 14:59
One of the two race sights on the asiorders.com sight (can't remember which - Hastings I think) has a facility to enable you to register for your Glasgow photo. They'll email you when its ready.

Tashi delek

AMOGHAVAJRA
11/09/2002 at 15:26
They take ages. There are some photos in the evening times today and at www.scottish-images.co.uk. They should keep you going until you get your own photo!
16/09/2002 at 14:26
Photo's now on the website - although I'm still waiting for the promised e-mail.

www.asiorders.com.

I'm sure I looked better than that..........
16/09/2002 at 14:48
Nessie,

Your photo's really cool. I bet not many runners thought to stop and pose for the photographer!

By the way, I'm starting to look my age - a bit scary (no 259)
16/09/2002 at 14:55
Thanks for the info. Having seen mine (2182) I don't think I'll be rushing out to buy it. It looks like someone with far less hair than me has got a copy of my race number. ;-)
17/09/2002 at 13:43
Drew

Were you looking for divine intervention? Or just wondering where the hell all the rain was coming from?

I've no idea who the other runner was - I'd just crossed the line and the two of us got nabbed by a photographer wanting to take our picture.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
9 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.