GNR 2010

What hotel

1 message
21/09/2009 at 19:34

Hi everyone

As a lapsed runner - having done the GNR and FLM before three years ago - I had a car crash two years ago and havent done much running since.  I've also put on three stone !!  However, since watching the GNR on the tv yesterday I felt inspired and want to do it next year.  Trouble is, when I did it last time I stayed at a friends house but she has moved (you just cant get the friends!!) so i thought I would book a hotel room straight away.  Does anyone know which hotel in South Shields is nearest to the finish or could someone please recommend a nice, clean place where I could rest my weary bones after doing the race next year.  I feel really inspired and determined, even though (dont laugh) I am only as yet, up to three miles run/walk because of my weight.  Any help would be most welcome 

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
1 message
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.