Great Manchester Run 2012

4 messages
28/12/2011 at 18:54

So having spent the best part of 6 months out of serious running(injury/work/life ) I'm back on it and found a confirmation of this deep in my inbox.

Is anyone else around here running it?Did I really pay the best part of 40 quid for it?Seems its still open for entries, says alot I think

28/12/2011 at 20:07
Have done it once before with some friends as an incentive as they never ran before. Great atmosphere - think GNR but for 10K. It had brill music etc. However it was v v expensive hence I did it once for friends but went for cheaper 10ks afterwards. One of my fav though (if not going for a pb)
29/01/2012 at 23:56
Great Manchester Rip off  run - leave it alone
16/06/2012 at 17:07

'Rip off run'...bit strong but may have a point. My blog on the Great Manchester Run 2012 at http://wp.me/L7dC

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.