Great Manchester Run ASI Photos

On their site now

5 messages
02/06/2003 at 10:57
I remember somebody asking in another thread whether the ASI photos were online. Well they are now at this link:

http://www.asiorders.com/view_event.asp?EVENTID=2968

Just type in your bib number and go. They must have a comprehensive selection because there are 2 photos of me (bib 2795).

Are any forumites going put there bib number on so we can see them running in the Manchester sunshine? There's a bloke in front of me in one of the pictures looks in some dis-comfort!
02/06/2003 at 11:28
Bib number 1033, I always look in discomfort, Paula bobs her head, I look like I'm about to expire !!!! we all have our own unique style

Made it round in 48:35
02/06/2003 at 12:05
Sorry, didn't mean to imply anthing by saying the bloke looked uncomfortable. I'm not looking too fresh myself! However he looks he's still beating me!
02/06/2003 at 12:19
Am pi**ed off cos neither me nor hubby Kevin have a photo - even though I trawled thru 100s of "lost and found" pictures with obcured bibs. Sulk.

-or maybe it's a good thing, as a chunky, red-faced and sweaty middle-aged lady is hardly likely to be all that photogenic, really...

02/06/2003 at 12:39
Don't worry LyneeW, they're pricey anyway ;0)

Did you browse the entire gallery as well, not just the lost and found. I know it's a big library to go through but you might be there. I wouldn't worry about the photogenic bit, I'm sure you'd look no worse than the rest of us!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.