Great North Run - Number

21 to 25 of 25 messages
12/09/2002 at 10:16
Arnie - did the HIghclere 10K MT race. Old problem with the knee which has so far cost BUPA about £1500 re-occured.
12/09/2002 at 10:21
Arnie - I'm in Leeds too, are you in a club at all?
I've tried to get to the Abbey Runners in West Park but I missed them by 5 minutes I think!
Now that the evenings are getting dark it's an absolute mustency to sort something out for myself otherwise it's circuit training which makes me ill!
12/09/2002 at 10:29
We got our numbers yesterday morning,really looking forward to it .
12/09/2002 at 10:58
I received mine yesterday. I've never run it before and am really looking forward to it. Although my details were on the web site, I never received a initial confirmatory letter because my address had been wrongly transcribed from my entry form. It might be worth contacting the 'helpline' to check that they've got your correct address.
13/09/2002 at 16:20
I've never run it before either, any advice? Just aiming to get round, nothing flash, certainly 2.15+. Also do you think joining a club keeps your motivation up over the winter?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 25 of 25 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.