Great Welsh Marathon

841 to 845 of 845 messages
22/04/2010 at 22:10

lloyd and Life too short,

Good luck with the wedding! Lloyd

Def will do Llanelli marathon next year as really enjoyed it, much better then the other 2 halfs i did! but i did put alot more training in!

Was thinking of doing the cardiff half aswell,as not too far from me too!

I think my poor hubby thought i would get this running thing out of my system on completion of my first marathon, but now i feel i have put a ton of coal on the fire!All i can think about is runnnig! and what race i can run next!and what time i can get down too!  soooo competitive! i`m like a bloke!!!

28/04/2010 at 08:38

Hi All,

For those that asked, I ran 3h 54 on Sunday. I'll take it after the previous weekend! I could tell there was nothing in the legs, but I plodded rather than raced.

I didn't enjoy it half as much as Llanelli. The slow start (which probably helped) and the horrible situation at the end where you're trapped among thousands of people with a bl**dy great bag! 4th time for me - one more and that's it!

Time for a rest now! ... Well, until my club Grand Prix tonight!!!  

28/04/2010 at 22:40

Well done Cable

I don't think I've recovered from Llanelli yet - so hats off!

I was gutted to be rejected again from London, but listening to your comments makes me feel a bit better now!

29/04/2010 at 08:18

Cheers - finished off what was left of my legs with a club Grand Prix last night - but I needed the points!

Parts of London are unforgettable.. the Mall & Tower Bridge, but basically running London means you can say 'Yes' when people say 'Oh you're a runner, have you done the London Marathon?', as it's all they can relate to!!!!

8iron    pirate
29/04/2010 at 10:22
if you liked this you will love www.thewalesmarathon.com looks awesome and chatted to scott and should be around 5000 runners too

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
841 to 845 of 845 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.