Great Weston 5M

9 messages
21/04/2014 at 22:03

Has anyone maged to make an online entry RW does not give me any categories to choose from

22/04/2014 at 14:18

The race organiser had to edit some information about the run, I spoke to him and he advised me that it should be working as normal now. I have just made a successful online entry. Good luck with making yours. 

22/04/2014 at 22:02

Made mine about a week ago, seemed ok

22/04/2014 at 22:07

Thanks guys.It seems it was something to do with ordering T-shirts. However it was confusing and he has now restored facilities

26/04/2014 at 16:09

ahhhh im having problems too...poor seth i think im going to be ringing him;-(

03/05/2014 at 21:49

ALL set for Monday, hope everyones managed to online reg, hoping for 36 mins have been told its a quick route, is this true

03/05/2014 at 21:55

It is advertised as "Nobody said it was easy" the last 1/2 is distinctly uphill. A mile is off-road. Probably not as quick as u would like but not the toughest of courses

04/05/2014 at 09:31

I have done the race 3 times and its one of my favourites - well organised, friendly, nice medal and t shirt - all for a decent price. Race ends at the village fete. Last 1/2 mile is indeed a fairly steep hill so leave something in reserve! Some of the tracks are a bit rutted so watch your feet - but that just makes it a bit different and more fun IMHO.

Yesterday at 12:37

late post - but yes very steep 1/2 mile hill at the end with off road track needing some hole fills, but got my sub 36 so happy with that, will be there again next year

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
9 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.