Guaranteed place in the Royal Parks Half Marathon

A few spaces left on our team for this awesome event so sign up quick before you miss out!

10 messages
08/08/2014 at 12:46

We have a few spots left on our team for the awesome Royal Parks Half Marathon. 

By signing up for Practical Action you'll be supporting our work to alleviate poverty through simple sustainable solutions in over 45 countries across the developing world.

Explore the scenic autumnal parks of London and some of the awe-inspiring famous sights, join the fight against poverty and have an incredible time with us!

Find out more & sign up by clicking HERE!

Thank you, from all at the Practical Action Events Team.

08/08/2014 at 13:15
375 quid to run 13.1 miles!!!!

Maybe that's why you have places left.
08/08/2014 at 14:09

Is it a Licensed event?

08/08/2014 at 14:26

Thank you for your concerns. Without the support of our fundraisers taking part in events such as this our life-changing work wouldn't continue - we have so many people going above and beyond for us every year.

The £350 can make such incredible differences to so many people across the developing world - for example, £330 could help 10 farmers to start their own hapa cage fish farms in Bangladesh, or £350 could pay for 5 small scale irrigation systems, increasing the fertility and amount of land a farmer can grow vegetables and spices on in Nepal.

We are on hand to help you reach your target, and we'll be there on the day cheering you on.

Public Ballot places for the event have sold out but if you want to know more about the event itself visit https://royalparkshalf.com/

Edited: 08/08/2014 at 14:57
08/08/2014 at 16:58
How many regular runners can commit to raising that amount of money every time they race?

Some of us do it just for the sport.
09/08/2014 at 11:07
Shame on you Millsy....

Fancy running just for your self...
09/08/2014 at 11:32
I know Dave, how terrible of me.
09/08/2014 at 17:31
You"ll tell me next you avoid "Bob a Job" week as well
09/08/2014 at 18:23
Yep, avoid that one like the plague. It's a con. How come the rate doesn't go up in line with inflation.
09/08/2014 at 21:35

Am not sure many people know what a 'Bob' is worth in today's money??

When I were a lad it would keep me in sweets for a month!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
10 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.