Gut Buster 10k & 10 Miler

New MT race nr Reading

21 to 25 of 25 messages
27/12/2011 at 22:22
Hopefully, you've got my e-mail. I tend to be a bit conservative with my timings to allow for it being a new route
31/12/2011 at 13:03
Andy, this was a fantastic race. So well organised, and the marshals were really encouraging. Only one thing - more toilets please!
pmo
31/12/2011 at 20:39
Wish I could have been there today, sounds like it was muddy fun. Maybe next year
pmo
01/01/2012 at 15:39
Gutted to have missed this as I've been ill
30/12/2012 at 15:52

Not sure how to start a new thread for today's race, so I'm adding to last year's.  What a great race!  Once I gave up trying to avoid mud and water it was much easier.  Luckily, didn't slip over or lose my shoes in the mud.  Great mince pies and mulled wine revived us at the end.  Route was very well sign-posted and there were enthusiastic marshals (and mini-marshal helpers - thanks, kids!) And I got a lovely plaque and goody bag for being 1st Female 50+ (possibly the only one, but who cares?).  Thanks very much to the organisers!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 25 of 25 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.