Haldon Heartbeat Trail Race 2014

Entries now open

2 messages
20/10/2013 at 17:02

Entries are now open for the 4th Haldon Heartbeat Trail Race.

The race takes place on Saturday 26th April 2014 in beautiful woodlands near Exeter Racecourse.  The distance is 8.2miles with around 650 feet climb.

Early-bird discount for online entries before 24 December at http://www.haldonheartbeat.org.uk/entries.htm 

Excellent reviews from last year's race which was started by GB Olympian Jo Pavey.

27/04/2014 at 11:11

Ran this yesterday. Very good race, marshals were great (especially the youngest marshal I have ever seen!). It was tough going underfoot, water stations were well placed and Exeter racecourse provided a super venue. Brilliant value for money too, cost me just £12 (I wasn't an early entry either).

The kids loved the fun run, getting a medal for their 2 mile run around the outside of the racecourse and we will definitely be back next year. Just a shame it collided with Killerton's 3rd anniversary Parkrun. 

Edited: 27/04/2014 at 11:12

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.