half marathon mid to late april in yorkshire

5 messages
12/12/2012 at 21:08

i am looking for a half marathon in or around the south yorkshire area in mid to late april as a warm-up race for edinburgh marathon ,i have had a good look round but cant seem to find a suitable option

13/12/2012 at 08:00
The South Yorkshire half date will be announced soon I have been told. I reckon 17th march. From manvers lake and around dearne valley.

Yes I know it's earlier than you planned
Edited: 13/12/2012 at 08:02
13/12/2012 at 08:06
To be honest there isn't enough half marathons about in the north at that time of year. The only other one I can think of is blackpool half on April 7th. I will be doing the full there on that day
13/12/2012 at 20:37

the owl dosnt refer to swfc does it ,thanks for the ideas ,i am going to do the ashby 20  in march ,i guess i will keep an eye out ,thanks   

16/12/2012 at 23:20

I'm also doing Blackpool. Could give you a lift if you want to run that one?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.