Half Marathon

W-ton half marathon

2 messages
08/09/2009 at 08:01
I ran this half marathon last year and thought it was very good. This year i was dissapointed with the distance signs. We didn't see a sign until 4 miles.
07/06/2010 at 00:39

First post so sorry if it is a bit abrupt!  I think the training programes on here are great. but all i w

ill say is i never ran more than 9.5 milesonce 3 wekes before!  before i fininshed  a half marathon. i had a bad cold and a bad lead up!! The truth is it come down to will power to get through it. you must train but if youcan do it you will!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 i finished in 2:05 for my first

This is not great until you realises i ws 22 half  stone 18 months ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

if anyone wants training tips email me at jamesboorn@aol.com (all small letters)  and i will see what i can do!!! (reply time depends onresponsae for personal email against wok and talking to people on here

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.