Hammersmith Runners

Hammersmith Runners

5 messages
L
29/04/2003 at 13:43
Having just started work in Hammersmith it would be great to find a local running club. Does anyone know of one based here or nearby?

19/05/2003 at 11:47
Laura
You'd be welcome at Thames Hare & Hounds. The club meet near the Robin Hood Gate of Richmond Park at 7.30 on Wednesday evenings. Now is great as we do beautiful runs for all standards in the Park and on Wimbledon Common. Our members come from all over SW London (including Hammersmith) as it's easy to get to by car or on the no85 bus from Putney Bridge station.

Give me a call if you fancy coming along - 07803 258671.

All the best

David
L
19/05/2003 at 11:56
David,

Thanks so much for responding to my message. Unfortunately Wednesday evenings are the only nights I can't make! Spanish evening classes will be filling up my Wednesdays until mid-July, but I'd be keen to come along to your club after that...

L

03/10/2012 at 21:24
West4harriers is a great local club running from Chiswick Bridge - www.west4harriers.com
03/10/2012 at 22:04
Stragglers in North Kingston or Ranelagh Harriers in Richmond are other options

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.