Hardwick X-Stream 6

lots of mud and water

3 messages
06/01/2011 at 19:54

anyone up for some X-country fun. Lots of mud and water.

Did this race used to be a 5 miler?  

17/01/2011 at 22:57

dont know anything about this race - have fancied doing something a bit different to the usual 10k and thought I might give it a go.....however having looked at the web site feeling a bit nervous.....do I need spikes ? Or will normal trainers get me round ?

I am keen to do a trail race - also its an hours drive each way for me and thats a long way if it is not for first time trail runners !!

Any info appreciated.....

mand

31/01/2011 at 23:31

I have not run this before either and am very slow but am giving it a go anyway!  I am however a member of the running club that organise the event and can guarantee that it will be well marshalled and though hard work should be a good atmosphere. I'm pretty sure they'll be cake after too, which is my driving force in completing it!

Spikes would probably be a good choice but I only have trail shoes so that will have to do for me!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.