Haweswater Half Marathon

41 to 45 of 45 messages
XB
06/03/2006 at 13:05
Where will I find the official results? And was there a photographer?

Thanks

XB
06/03/2006 at 17:03
Good grief - struggling with my typing yesterday wasn't I? Must have been tired.

Well done again to everybody - I've done a bit of digging for results. So far as I can tell, in past years they've been presented on the club website. I'm going to give them a couple of days then ask the question directly as an addition to a complimentary email to the race organisers.

There was a photographer - finding the output from that may need to go in the same email.
06/03/2006 at 17:19
A link to the photographer will be put on the club website.
06/03/2006 at 23:23
Results are on the Eden Runners website but I only got there via a link on the John Schofield race results site, not through the site that appeared when I did a search through google. Something strange was happening. John Schofield show results for the junior race with a link back to eden runners for the main event (in red at the top). Click that and the results hyper link on the eden runners site is there.

I havn't managed links on the rw site but here's a cut and paste:
http://www.edenrunners.co.uk/HWHMresults06.htm

confused. I am!
06/03/2006 at 23:28
I take it all back. Its late in the evening. The results hyper link is on the eden runners home page, not their results page. I'm just to tired to see it. I pressume its been up loaded sometime this evening (before Bill2 and CA posted).

Photographer link on there also. Happy spotting folks...

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 45 of 45 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.