HENFIELD NINE MILE RUN

Sounds like a good one!

7 messages
18/02/2013 at 19:29
Looking forward to this one. Judging by previous ratings it should be a great race!   going to enter on the day so hope theres some space!
19/02/2013 at 15:32
I have done it a couple of times and it has always been ok to enter on the day. It will be muddy in places, but it is a nice course (there are stiles!) and friendly place. Can even get a shower and a cuppa afterwards
21/02/2013 at 10:53

Im thinking about just turning up on the day at this one and jogging it, just to make a change to my regular sunday long run. I've heard it's a friendly race with a good atmosphere.

22/02/2013 at 12:22

Leisure centre e-mailed me and confirmed entries will be taken on the day. looks like its going to be bloody cold!

Edited: 22/02/2013 at 12:23
23/02/2013 at 21:16

It is going to be a cold one! Still as Adam says nice to do a run somewhere different and with company. I'm going as long as the roads aren't icy ..

24/02/2013 at 19:52
Did you run Dan and Adam? I enjoyed it, but it was VERY cold!!
24/02/2013 at 22:18

Yes! Loved the course - really challenging! Just a shame a few more runners didn't turn up! Guess one reason might be Brighton and Tunbridge wells Halfs where both today and they might have got all the runners! 

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
7 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.