HM between two countries

Broloppet 18 June 2005

5 messages
31/12/2004 at 10:14
This is an experience I reckon and the 5 year jubilee 2005.
I haven't run it before but have put in my entry for 2005.

Apart from getting up on to the bridge, it should be flat, i think. South of Sweden is VERY flat.

More info on www.broloppet.com

I have been on the bridge in a car and train and the views are stunning! Have a look at the pictures on the web site.
It's possible to get quite cheap flights at least with SAS. I fly from Manchester to Copenhagen for about £85.
The other closest airport is Sturup in Malmoe.
04/01/2005 at 20:34
Oops, it fell down the list very quickly, so just giving it a boing
:)

Worth doing this I reckon, it's bound to be an experience
04/02/2005 at 21:39
So...

Had a look at the homepage and there are already a couple of British runners entered. (And me, entered as a British runner... Oh well)

My holiday is now booked and I am looking forward to this A LOT...
:)

For you who consider this, have a look at the photos from last year on the webpage.

22/02/2006 at 19:45
Hi, my first post here, so please be gentle...

How was Broloppet last year then? I have just moved to Copenhagen and I have signed up for this event. I have never run a half, in fact, I have never run any event. Not too worried about that as I am an OK runner, just need some more training.

Just wanted to know what were the highs and lows of this event and what I should expect?

Thanks
22/02/2006 at 19:47
...oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I wish I could go RB...maybe in the future!

...although you won't be on holiday this year

:0(

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.