Hooky 6

Where does this start from?

21 to 32 of 32 messages
19/07/2006 at 22:17
I've entered - need the commitment to make me do it!!

If I waited until the day I'd never do it...

some excuse like, the wind blowing the wrong direction etc would be used by ME!!!

;o)
19/07/2006 at 22:29
Good for you then. I will be doing the same as you, as I don't want to get there and then not be able to get in - nightmare!

Give us a shout nearer the date and we can struggle together.

TTFN.
24/07/2006 at 19:53
I would like to do the 6 miles but it normally takes me about 1hr 30 mins to 1hr 50 mins. Is that too slow or should I do the fun run??
01/08/2006 at 21:46
anybody got race numbers or anything for this yet?

I'm a bit concerned it's on Sunday - and I haven't heard anything........

Anyone else????
02/08/2006 at 06:29
It advertises "multiple laps" does anyone know how many? Not that I'm bovvered but I get a bit bored if it's more than two!
02/08/2006 at 06:31
Sorry, just found it on website. Apparantly it's two laps. Perfick.
02/08/2006 at 22:09
wes, I ran it last year, 2 laps, mostly flat with a couple of slight inclines...challenging at most but definately not hilly. start of in a residential street then work your way out of hook norton through glorious countryside, back into hook norton, around once more then a "sprint Finish" along the home straight onto the sports field. A really good little race, well organised and well attended.
03/08/2006 at 13:21
Gogster, You make it sound like a really good race and hopefully lots of people will enter, but as for well organised so far I'm not convinced?. The race is this sunday and yet no number has arrived. I even checked my e-mail to confirm that I had confirmation I entered and that I hadn't just gone mad. thankfully I've not gone mad yet.
If anyone out there has got there number let me know and I can panic again!!!
03/08/2006 at 19:06
I received an email Stratford Owl confirming I'm in and that race numbers can be collected on the day from 09.00. Perhaps you could try emailing them; enquries@hooknortonharriers.org????? I hope I have not set you off again! L.
03/08/2006 at 19:28
There is a cheek little hill that has to be mastered a couple of times.

I too am still waiting for a number, am presuming that its turn up and collect as I booked on line.

Thats if I turn up, am having problems with legs at the mo, if I do run it will be a slow one for me.

Take care and hopefully see you all on Sun, (If I do run I will be in mostly white with a red bandana like a pirate)
05/08/2006 at 22:53
Pee'd off!!

Have been really looking forward to this..

Plans got blown out last night...

parents-in-laws - 25th Wedding Anniversary on Tuesday, we were going down to visit etc on Tuesday...

Rang us Friday to say change of plan - we're off to Newbury races...

ARGH!!!! REALLY! REALLY! P'd off!!

Grr...

Have fun guys - my thoughts will be with you...

06/08/2006 at 08:26
Sorry to hear Onionsj - 25 years is a excellent stand together for the out-laws.

Enjoy your day at the races.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 32 of 32 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.