Hot hot news!!!!

15 messages
mcs
06/12/2011 at 14:50

Now I have your attention. Please would you vote for me in the Asics Competition for a place in the Paris Marathon. I run for Bowel and Cancer Research and need to get better. I am in the "on a plateau" group of four and I am mark!!

I appreciate your vote and as i am on here every day all the time you will hear all about the training we recieve from epic legend Steve Smythe the five decades sub three hour man and Sam Murphy of the famed column in the esteemed Runners World mag!!

Check out my ugly pics on here, I am not the best looking of the four in our group but think of the greater good!!!!!

Thanks for having a look.

mark (mcs)

www.justgiving.com/mark-street

06/12/2011 at 14:54
Yawn.
mcs
06/12/2011 at 15:03
Sorry to bore you any suggestions for better titles of threads??? What do you want to discuss???
06/12/2011 at 15:04
I'd prefer you to stop jamming up the "recent threads" list with begging messages.
seren nos    pirate
06/12/2011 at 15:08
ignore him.its his age........
good luck.......i see you are going for sub 4:10...I'm sure that with the right training you can achieve this......
You have been a great contributor over the last few years so good luck......
You have my vote
Dave The Ex- Spartan    pirate
06/12/2011 at 15:27
You've missed posting on Clubhouse and Triathlon.......................
WiB
06/12/2011 at 15:41
Dave The Ex- Spartan wrote (see)
You've missed posting on Clubhouse and Triathlon.......................

Don't enourage them!

I would be lying if I said anything other than I didn't bother reading anything about it and just voted for Rosie.

WiB
06/12/2011 at 15:56

I hadn't intended to vote, but now I will.

For everyone in your category but you, you irritating person!

06/12/2011 at 16:50

Wilkie wrote (see)

LOL.......... "the wrong did get  the bed  you of side out  on?"

Nam
06/12/2011 at 16:53

I was expecting them all to have one thread each... which would be enough...

Not 4 or 5 threads each...

It's honestly getting a bit much.

06/12/2011 at 16:59
AGF wrote (see)

Wilkie wrote (see)

LOL.......... "the wrong did get  the bed  you of side out  on?"

Wot Nam said - way too many threads.  Surely one each would be enough?

If they were forum regulars they would realise that starting a thread in each category just bungs up 'new discussions' and 'latest posts'.

seren nos    pirate
06/12/2011 at 17:02
the funny thing is that mcs is a forum regular ........I think he must have just got a bit bored today......
06/12/2011 at 17:06
Just put the guy on ignore and you won't have to worry about any of his threads if it's bothering you. Also, if you put your mouse over the title of a thread, you'll see the first post anyhow. Last but not least, remember any time any complains on one of his threads, it just bumps them back up anyhow  
06/12/2011 at 23:06
Stille Nam Heilige Nam  wrote (see)

I was expecting them all to have one thread each... which would be enough...

Not 4 or 5 threads each...

It's honestly getting a bit much.

Ah, it's that time of the year again. 

mcs
07/12/2011 at 11:09

Apologies for putting a page in each thread............sorry bit quiet and bored yesterday.....will leave you alone and go and get my trainers on........sleet and rain here..........

Got some great sealskinz socks to keep out the rain.........keep the feet cosy though bit sweaty!! 

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
15 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.