15/09/2002 at 18:55
...well deserved....
16/09/2002 at 11:13
Well done Tim
16/09/2002 at 12:51
Well done Tim - did you wear your HRM?
16/09/2002 at 13:36
Tim,

Well, he could arrive at any moment. Judging by the amount of cleaning and (whisper it... ironing) my wife has been doing this morning, she's had some sort of enormous hormonal rush overnight! That could be an early sign of things starting to happen.

Also, my inlaws - who will be looking after our two girls during the birth - came back from holiday yesterday, so everything is now in place.

We're just waiting.

Neil
16/09/2002 at 16:23
Tim

I wondered how you got BG out of Brighton. My error. Lewes 10 might be a bit too early but the Barns Green one could be a possibility.

That would give an autumn schedule of Barns Green 1/2 - Oct 26; Brighton 10k - Nov 11; Crowborough 10k - December 1

If I don't get an FLM place, I'd be quite tempted to go for the Paris marathon on April 6. Great way to end the tax year! It's probably as easy to get to as Oxford and could make a weekend of it with the ladywife.

Neil

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.