JHGSPA 10k multi-terrain run

Aftermath?

5 messages
26/06/2011 at 17:47
I hear this didn't go so well, any commnts?
26/06/2011 at 20:11
Unfortunately the leading packs on the 10k went off course due to a marshalling problem.just spoilt any chance of setting a pb.but saying that I enjoyed the race but not sure I would enter that one again.
26/06/2011 at 20:12
On the plus side my girlfriend came across first women
26/06/2011 at 21:20
Fortunately, I wasn't fast enough to go off course, but those that were have my sympathy. That was a tough enough route as it was without having to do extra distance. Feel sorry for the organisers - only takes one person to be in the wrong place at the wrong time...

Can't imagine trying to set a PB on those hills, though!
29/06/2011 at 16:12
It was unfortunate - but a beautiful tough route and the organiser had the good grace to try to apologise to every runner personally for the cock-up which was very good of him. And you got a Freddo at the end!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.